View Single Post
Old 07-18-2009, 11:04 AM   #8
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
I've put in a few requests (via message posts and PM) asking DX owners to help with the Visual Kindle Guide wiki by supplying screen grabs for the DX hacks.

No one has answered the call for help. Why? We're a community trying to help each other get the best out of our readers. It's just a few screen grabs. You don't even have to write the instructions, just provide some images.

I've considered ordering a DX for the 30 day trial just to get the grabs but I can't do that every time a new hack comes out, so I really need your help.

Please help me to help other DX owners.

Thank you.
Oh, sorry daffy!! I've just been loading client files on my DX. I've barely done anything else with it. I haven't tried any of the hacks .... then again, I don't think I've hacked my other Kindles either.

What do you need me to try out?? I'll try to find the time.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote