View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014, 11:13 PM   #22
Tex2002ans
Wizard
Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by skreutzer View Post
Thanks for your hint! I'm used to read long texts, so I tend to write long texts. In any case, I'm glad to improve any of my posts, please just notify me (probably by PN, if you don't want to use a discussion thread for it).
I don't mind the long tomes. (I write them myself!)

But it does make it look less daunting if you actually use the quote boxes and answer each thing in chunks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skreutzer View Post
However, as you mentioned the specific example of referencing, such things aren't difficult at all for automated processing, and as EPUB->LaTeX->PDF is basically XHTML->LaTeX->PDF, I already do something very similar quite often (however, not with the goal of representing the XHTML visual appearance of a browser in the PDF).
Hmmm... I would be interested in how you handle this in the automated PDF stage (particularly hyphenation/linebreaks/ragged edges/widows/orphans). Let me know more via PM.
Tex2002ans is offline   Reply With Quote