View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 01:04 PM   #576
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
Thanks so much for the tips. My little spoiler thingy worked!

Even though I completed my challenge, I'm trying to finish up 'books started' in 2013 through the end of the year. I tend towards startupitis, which is encouraged by having so many devices, both ereader and Ipod. I'm down to 7 that I started and didn't finish for various reasons this year. Most were book club selections. A couple weren't finished because I misplaced the device that they were on (ipod nano) and have since found. One I'm switching from audio to ebook since the library has an electronic version of it. Some books just don't work so well as audio for me. Too many characters and I just get lost. One I decided just to stop reading - it just wasn't interesting enough to keep trying to slog through it.

Books Yet to Finish This Year

Spoiler:
Case Histories - Kate Atkinson (Dec.) DONE
Terminal Freeze - Lincoln Child
The Grilling Season - Diane Mott Davidson DONE
Adventures of Sherlock Holmes - Arthur Conan Doyle
Assassin's Apprentice - Robin Hobb (Dec.)
Time Traveler's Wife - Audrey Niffenegger
Philly Stakes - Gillian Roberts
Where'd You Go Bernadette - Maria Semple (Dec.)
A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court - Mark Twain
Frost at Christmas - R D Wingfeld (Dec.)

Dec. -book club selections for December.

Last edited by Tarana; 12-28-2013 at 04:45 PM.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote