View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 01:52 PM   #735
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaito View Post
I have installed the certificates on my k3wifi and KUAL works. I do a full reboot and it still works, but as soon as I enable Wifi I get a message saying Test Kindle installation is disabled and "device is not registered as a Test Kindle" message appears every time I try to run KUAL. My k3w is not registered to any account on amazon ("Registered User: (blank)") and I don't want to do that. What can I do? Is that the reason it keeps failing when wifi is enabled? I re-install the certs, enable wifi and it disables the Test kindle again.

B008 v3.4
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=203326
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote