View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 05:52 PM   #51
shalym
Wizard
shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW 1, 2, 3, Voyage, Oasis 2 & 3, Fires, Aura HD, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by teh603 View Post
Uh, right.

Has the author of the quiz actually talked to a fifteen year old? I have to every time I go to work, and I'm lucky to not get verbally abused. They aren't talking about books and litfic criticism; they're talking about lowriders, pimping and hoes, how to crack software and do DOSA takedowns, which teachers they want to get fired, and just about everything BUT their literature assignments.
Maybe that's what they're talking about where you live, but really...they're not talking about that stuff where I live. The 15 year olds that I know may not all be talking about books and "litfic" criticism outside of English class, but they aren't talking about "lowriders, pimping and hoes, how to crack software and do DOSA takedowns, which teachers they want to get fired" either. They talk about the opposite sex, and music, and what parties are happening that weekend, and who said what to who, and when the next raid is going to be (WOW related). I feel sorry for you that the only teenagers you're exposed to are like that, and I assure you that there are MANY out there who aren't like that at all.

Shari
shalym is offline   Reply With Quote