View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 04:03 PM   #111
andrewed
typist
andrewed will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowandrewed will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowandrewed will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowandrewed will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowandrewed will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowandrewed will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowandrewed will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowandrewed will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowandrewed will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowandrewed will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowandrewed will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day now

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ytrewq View Post
Congratulations.
How stable is your usb-hack? After first succes, can you simply turn the device off/on to continue?
Do you have an offline text-editor? Is the eWriting what you expected?
My biggest complaint is the sticky Alt and Shift key, which cause unexpected capital letters, selecting, foreign letters. This can be changed, but I haven't gotten around to it, yet.

On a related note, obviously, the project has shrunk from my original vision. What can I say. Life and priorities change. It's still part of my long term plan. I hope what we have managed to get done is enough for those who also really want to type on E-Paper.
andrewed is offline   Reply With Quote