View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 01:15 PM   #22
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlewis78 View Post
I'm not getting the pop-up but I went into settings of Screen Dim app/Notification bar/when active. Is there an update for the app? I bought it about 3-4 weeks ago. What am I doing wrong? I can't make it come up while I'm in a book.
You have to set it in the app's settings for it to pop up.

Thank you all for your input on the fonts. I've decided not to upgrade unless something happens with my KF. I'm getting a Samsung Galaxy Player 5 instead.
As some of you know. I have dyslexia so fonts matter alot to me. To be able to distinguish the letters which make it easy it for me to read. Trebuchet does that for me on the KF so I'm happy with my KF. I tried reading with Lucida but I didn't enjoy it as much.

Last edited by Blossom; 11-02-2012 at 02:22 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote