View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 07:23 AM   #33
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haesslich View Post
Never do do it through the Kobo - that may be the issue. I'd try using the BB to format, then pop it back into the Kobo.
Seeing as the computer is the one controlling the format, I fail to see what logic is behind not formating the sd card while its inserted in the Kobo. The only thing that comes to mind is a fluctuations in the voltage causing issues. Would you Care to elaborate as to your suggestion of never formating while in the kobo? I am curious about the logic and reasoning behind this.

regards

Jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote