View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 11:12 PM   #30
Jane12
Groupie
Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iDevices
Quote:
Originally Posted by david_e View Post
I don't think anyone is 'blocking' sales. If they had enough product, the readers would be in the stores. Could be a supply issue, could be underestimating demand, we don't know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TongueTied View Post
Actually, it isn't available here either or in many parts of the world for that matter .... Based on the lack of availability EVERYWHERE, I'd say it is just a case of limited supply.
I agree. I think it's a supply issue, rather than someone blocking sales.

I just wish Kobo would be more specific than "Coming Soon," as I find it easier to wait for something when I have a general idea of how long the wait will be. "Coming Soon" with no option to pre-order translates to me as "not anytime in the forseeable future."

P.S. The "Coming Soon" I'm referring to is on Kobo's own web site, not a retail partner.

Last edited by Jane12; 10-08-2012 at 01:31 AM. Reason: added P.S.
Jane12 is offline   Reply With Quote