View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 03:01 PM   #61
Sil_liS
Wizard
Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 903 & 360+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
If that is the case may I suggest you read a little yaoi or yuri in public so that people ca see what you are reading. If you are capable of maintaining a straight face I will happily concede that you are a person that are never ashamed of what you are reading.
It doesn't have to be sexual. I felt terribly self-conscious when I traveled by public transport with a huge book on thermodynamics in my hands.
Sil_liS is offline   Reply With Quote