View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 02:03 PM   #83
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barty View Post
Blossom: comparison pics of the custom font, if/when you can? thanks in advance.

I really like the black bevel. I don't know why Amazon hasn't done it til now (I guess one theory is they don't want to draw attention to the grayness of the "ink", but I think the gray bevel makes it worse, possibly)
Sure! I had to run upstairs and bring in back down.
I love the black bezel version. I hope they stay with this color. It says Kindle to me.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02688.JPG
Views:	417
Size:	203.1 KB
ID:	92353   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02691.JPG
Views:	608
Size:	139.2 KB
ID:	92354  
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote