View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 12:34 PM   #5
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
BBC Radio are currently doing a short series of radio versions of Shakespeare plays. I'm afraid the first one (Twelfth Night)'s gone, but the second, "Romeo and Juliet" is available to download as an MP3 file from:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/series/so3

until next Sunday. I believe it should be available world-wide; radio programmes generally are.

The final one in the series, "The Tempest", will be available from Sunday.
Damn it! I would have loved to get Twelfth Night. Oh well I'll just have to console myself with "Romeo and Juliet" and "The Tempest" then.
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote