Thread: Request djvu on the reader side ?
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 10:27 AM   #65
fekhner
Addict
fekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: DRs, EE, ipad/iphone, Helix
Quote:
Originally Posted by vldmr View Post
My EE:
Manufacturer: Htc
Model: Nexus One
Device: edge

Manufacturer and model were modified by install of all-mine - a unofficial system mod that allows to access google market and run google applications on edges. Thus seems the only reliable indication is "Device" being either edge or edgejr
Are you saying that you also have an all-mine system mod for the full sized edge which makes market work ? So you can do better than Android version 2.2.1, kernel version 2.6.34 (build master@zeke #1), build number ERMINE-0.9 ? If I missed the instructions on how to do this, I would be most grateful for a link to the relevant post ...
fekhner is offline   Reply With Quote