View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 02:17 PM   #11
tecweston
Comic book artist
tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight, iPad, iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
By Steve's logic the iPhone and iPod touch should come with sandpaper too.

Personally I'd love a mini-iPad. I have an iPod touch which I basically use as a pocket tablet. Having a slightly bigger one that I can also use as an ereader on the go would be awesome. I like the quality of the iPad but it's so big and so expensive that I can't see myself buying one. A mini version for under $250 that fits in my pocket? Yes please.
tecweston is offline   Reply With Quote