View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 04:12 AM   #12
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
I have had no margin problems with the kindle and have converted 8000+ books for my mother's kindle 3. Of course I have not viewd all of them but a random sampling of 200+ reveals no problems.

The books I converted were 90 % in epub format for my Sony. epub is my default output. Probably doesn't make any difference but so far has worked flawlessly.
I no longer have the kindle as I sent it to my mother, but kindle for pc shows the books as fine.

Perhaps it is a kindle setting on the kindle itself?
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote