View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 07:03 AM   #3
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by horseyride View Post
Someone posted an image of the Cybook displaying a plain TXT file and it has fairly large blank borders surrounding the text (unused space) on the screen.

Most of what I plan to read are TXT and RTF files (which I would currently have to convert on the Cybook). Does the Sony go 'to the edges' with RTF and TXT files and if anyone knows, what size fonts does it default to for the three sizes?

Thanks
With Sony, you can convert any TXT/RTF to LRF with the help of BookDesigner with a few clicks of your mouse. If you do it then you can controll the size of the margins. I think, if I am not mistaken, you can get rid of them completely.
astra is offline   Reply With Quote