View Single Post
Old 01-16-2022, 04:45 AM   #1580
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonbase59 View Post
Yeah, I wonder what happened. They were announcing Thorium Reader 1.8.0 (a Readium-based Electron app), and I actually gave the AppImage a quick spin. Too bad all my feedback is gone now, too.

TL;DR: I quite liked it – clean user interface, available for Mac, Linux, Windows. One of the most compatible readers (EPUB3, PDF, DAISY, others). Many features like OPDS, TTS (not so good on Linux), working LCP, fast. It’s not meant for library management, most features missing there. This—and maybe Foliate—could well be the desktop readers of choice for those who don’t wish for a fully-fledged solution like Calibre.
It was self-promotion posted in News and was unapproved. But since it IS relevant content, it's now been moved to the appropriate forum and re-approved.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=344415
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote