View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 08:03 AM   #23512
Iridal
Mysteriarch
Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 4, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
Oh Good! So you finally know you are an aunt then.
Hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Pu Erh. Lucas has decided that it is impossible to sleep without Mommy holding him. It is going to be a long weekend as we break that habit. Hubby is not going to be thrilled that he is going to be doing most of the getting up and helping Lucas figure out how to sleep on his own again. You will be able to find me tucked in a corner with headphones on trying not to cry.
Ugh, that sounds awful for all three of you! Good luck ...

I have a little mint tea left. Just spend the last hour very frustrated because my computer kept crashing
Iridal is offline   Reply With Quote