View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 02:41 PM   #73
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
Thanks Blossom and Poohbear!

I do have a question on 1Mobile, on my Firefox WOT says SPAM and malware. I can't believe I still downloaded this! I wanted the Youtube App since that is what I watch mostly.

Opinions please?

I just love all the help you all give the Kinde community. Thanks, couldn't have figured out sideloading and Dropbox without you.

Do I need to delete anything after installing on ES explorer now to clean out space?

Why doesn't Amazon have Youtube App?
Youtube is Google. Google and Amazon are competition to each other.

Alot of KF users use 1Mobile so Firefox doesn't know what it is talking about. I get all my apks from there or Google Play on my phone.

You can delete the apk of the app once installed. It's just a setup file.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote