View Single Post
Old 07-17-2019, 04:41 PM   #7
lumpynose
Wizard
lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm Pilot M105
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
But then you'd also need to use the Adobe Digital Editions software and the other, most common, Apprentice Alf calibre plugin to arrive at a similar result.

FWIW, personally, I can't be bothered with ADE. I find Kobo Desktop easier.
For books that are delivered via ADE I double click on that little link file that gets downloaded to my PC, then in ADE there's a thing in the File menu to open the folder in Explorer, after selecting that from there I drag the epub/pdf from the Explorer into Calibre.
lumpynose is offline   Reply With Quote