View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 05:10 PM   #32
nomesque
Snooty Bestselling Author
nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy View Post
But to get me to invest the time in reading something that I'm not sure is my thing, I want the entire book. Perhaps just my quirk, but it's why a free book gets me to download it, but samples mean nothing to me.
Mmm... I'm similar. I HATE reading just part of a book. I'll download a free ebook, but rarely a sample. To me, finding an author I like is about the whole book - not just the writing style but the ability to end a book properly. So I'll read one book and put its author on my 'to buy' list for future books, rather than read half a book then buy it.

I should point out that I haven't actually bought ANY ebooks, yet. I'm waiting til my cash flow gets out of the negatives
nomesque is offline   Reply With Quote