View Single Post
Old 05-17-2014, 09:33 AM   #1
PiraatPedro
PiraatPedro began at the beginning.

Device: Noom Simple Touch With Glowlight
Problems upgrading memory card on Nook Simple Touch With Glowlight

So I'd been using a four gig card on my Nook Touch ever since I obtained the device a few months ago, however recently I upgraded the card on my tablet, leaving the eight gig card I had been using free. Now, I doubt I'll ever use that much space, but I had no other use for the card so I decided I'd slip it in my nook instead.

I formatted it and transferred all my books over just fine, and it reads okay, except that now it often refuses to retain my reading history, especially if it's been connected to my computer, and when opening books, I often get this message:

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0610.jpg
Views:	330
Size:	26.5 KB
ID:	123087

(FYI, this is not right in any way, I read to page 47 before switching cards, and have since advanced to page 90.) One book even refuses to show up on the "Most Recent" list in my library after opening. These difficulties persist even if I switch back to the old card, which has remained unaltered since the switch was initially made.

I was wondering if perhaps using the "Erase & Deregister Device" option might solve these issues. Any advice on the subject would be welcomed.
PiraatPedro is offline   Reply With Quote