Thread: title issues
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 08:25 AM   #1
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
title issues

Here's the blurb:

"I'm not a baby!"
"Prove it!"
A child leaves the safety of the Garden of the Morning and begins exploring the Gardens of Growing Up.

The Bridge of Seven Stones is a story about losing teeth, and growing up. An alternative to the Tooth Fairy story, it recognizes the losses of familiar ways and things, and shows how each new stage leads to new and wonderful discoveries. About 10 pages.

I've been told that Bridge of Seven Stones sounds too adult. The alternate title I used was The Tooth Troll, but that sounds too comic for the tone of the story, and really the trolls are only a minor part of it, and I'm not sure I want to stress that. The key thing is, this is a "coming of age" story for kids moving into Kindergarten or from K'garten to first grade and who are nervous about this whole "growing up" thing.

If you want to read the whole story to help me find a good title, pm me with your email address, and I'll be happy to send it to you.
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote