View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 10:25 AM   #26
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndslash View Post
thanks! i'm not a purist either. i guess it might be scandalous to some, but i listen to what i like

one of the reviews on debussy said that the recording had a low volume. what about the ones you got? is it loud enough?
Plenty loud for me. These reviewers tend to be really into classical music and get into minutia that doesn't matter to me.

My primary at home platform for listening to classical music is now my iPod touch 4 with a cheap Altec Lansing powered speaker-dock. Just a few days ago, it was my PC. But now that the Amazon Cloud Player is available for iOS, my iPod takes center stage. It does so because I have these speaker-docks scattered about the house, making it very easy to take my music from room to room.

My three mains sources for classical music are Pandora, KING FM, and Amazon MP3s. I now have apps for all three on my iPod. Classical monkey is happy.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote