Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 11:19 AM   #126
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by alaiksander View Post
I tried the margin hack. But dont quite understand this line

Code:
font.wordsperline.margin.list=120 80 40
Plus I still have the right&left margin default on azw/mobi files. The pdf(s) are good with the hack.
"fewest" words per line=120px margins
"fewer"=80, "default"=40. These are the default settings, adjust them whichever way you want.

And read the comment in the file again. The margins are cached by the Kindle, so if you change the setting, you will not see the effect until you switch to another "mode", then back to the one you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaiksander View Post
PS: In the future, would you update the first thread with every hack available in this thread? thus will be easier for many to try the hacks.

Thx
I'm already doing this, and yes, I will keep doing so.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote