Thread: Buy Sony PRS-950
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 09:49 PM   #7
seajewel
Fanatic
seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-950
Pictures

http://www.flickr.com/photos/77669791@N08/

Here's my flickr album showing the reader and the flaws as best as I could with an iphone camera and bad lighting.

You can see the flaws on the side (several nicks, one of them fairly large), and the one scratch/nick below the controls on the front. Also the faint scratches on the back and the yellow highlighter mark also on the back.

Again I know this isn't pristine, and sadly it was sold to me this way as Like New condition, but you know.. after initially being incensed at having been lied to, I haven't given it a second thought after a day or two. None of the flaws are readily visible during use except for the minor nick at the bottom of the front. The device itself has great battery life and I hope it's going to remain that way, because the battery needs to be charged so infrequently. The page turns are snappy and the screen is in perfect shape.

Please let me know if you have any problem viewing the pictures, and any other details you may wish to know. Currently the reader is running PRS+ but I can remove it and will delete all the books, etc.

ETA: I haven't sold on ebay, but I have on bonanza, and here's my feedback:

http://www.bonanza.com/users/1090791/user_feedbacks

Only a few items but good feedback across the board

Last edited by seajewel; 04-24-2012 at 09:52 PM.
seajewel is offline   Reply With Quote