View Single Post
Old 06-16-2008, 02:18 PM   #75
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Yes, report yourselves, you scoundrels! How dare you click a button that sends a tiny bit of joy (and absolutely nothing else) to someone for reasons that only you can say! Doing so makes it impossible for those who want to count their thank you's to compare themselves with the masses. How could you be so thoughtless? I'll go set up the stocks right now so we can flog a few before sunset, shall we?

By the way, please reset my karma to zero and if it should ever rise, I'd be very pleased if you would reset it again. Better yet, just remove it. I'd be very happy to simply express or receive thanks in posts and PMs.

Last edited by vivaldirules; 06-16-2008 at 02:25 PM.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote