View Single Post
Old 10-26-2011, 07:42 AM   #106
Thasaidon
Hedge Wizard
Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Simple
Quote:
Originally Posted by kacir View Post
I have been following / commenting in numerous threads concerning the best font. I see the same things coming up again and again and again.

Perhaps you could start a Wiki page with the commented list of fonts and then start discussion. If several people submit their favorites (I certainly will), free, not-quite-free and also commercial we could cover quite a lot of options.
Then when there is new thread about fonts, we could just point people to our wiki.

Wiki is accessible through the link at the top of this page.
That is a good idea I will try and get something put together over the next week or so. I am surprised that something like it does not exist already.
Thasaidon is offline   Reply With Quote