View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 07:18 PM   #179
JaneD
Addict
JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2013
This is great news. Particularly impressed that they'll be able to save all my notes on the book, so the next time I check it out I'll still be able to see them. (Or if I buy it later, the notes will migrate to the book I bought.)

Guess this means I don't have to spend so much time trolling the 'net for free books anymore, right? I'm just kidding, I'll never stop trolling for free books.
JaneD is offline   Reply With Quote