View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 09:23 PM   #250
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedaya View Post
yes I did. And this might be silly to say, but I put it on the main drive and on my sdcard and tried it with what's above, and with: res:///system/font instead and with res:///sdcard/ and with naming them as res:///nook and with res:///SummerReads and with res:///E and with res:///F.
Since you are using a nook and not a Sony, it may not work for you. This thread is for Sony Readers.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote