View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 10:05 AM   #438
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by GailN View Post
I've not bought a book in two weeks. I get lots of freebies.. some of my best friends are published authors... However, I like to support them too so I normally buy their books.

So all you ebookf junkies out there... whats the largest amount of ebooks have you bought at one time.

I'm loving this thread. Had personal tragedy and thanks to the comments on this thread it's bought a smile to my face.
Hi Gail! I'm glad our silly antics made you smile. It's been exactly two weeks for me too! And I've only gotten about 7 or 8 freebies in that time. (If you read my earlier posts, then you know I've got a bit of a freebie hording problem in addition to the buying problem.)

The most I've ever bought at one time was 11, during a Fictionwise sale. I know there are others here who have beat that number during the same sale. For paper books, my record haul was about 40 books in one day, but they were used an cheap (community yard sale).

Toodles,
LeBrat (aka CWN)
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote