Thread: Missing Kindle
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 01:41 PM   #12
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Exer, I'm sorry that happened to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
Nothing brings out the worst in people faster than a death in the family.
There is truth in those words! When my father died a few years ago, my sister called me less than a week later. The first words out of her mouth were not, "Hello. How are you doing?" They were, "What do we get?" I was shocked!

I had been executrix of the estate when my mother had died years before, so my sister assumed that I was in control of the money this time. Imagine her surprise when I informed her that my father's assets went to our stepmother, who was married to him for almost 40 years. Then she kissed up to my stepmother for a while, until she figured out that no money was forthcoming in the near future. Very sad.

I think that Mr. Ploppy's idea is brilliant, by the way!
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote