View Single Post
Old 11-14-2016, 01:32 AM   #292
Ruskie_it
Addict
Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle 4 NT, Cybook Odissey
Quote:
Originally Posted by shamanNS View Post
@Ruskie_it: I haven't used old mobi format books in ages but I think I remember Calbre generated .apnx files working just fine with old mobi format books. You're correct in that you can't email those extra files...
I'm sorry I'm not as technical as you are for what concerns inner file formats details: are you implying that page numbering works with mobi files as well (as long as they have been converted to mobi from another format and transferred to kindle via calibre)?

Inviato dal mio SM-G935F utilizzando Tapatalk
Ruskie_it is offline   Reply With Quote