View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 11:54 AM   #1352
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saioko View Post
I have tried adding those lines to personal.ini but I still can't make it to get covers. I am testing on this story, which as I checked has a cover: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6173022/...-Sand-and-Time
You've set it up correctly. (I assume--you also need include_images:true)

If you go to the story and click the image, the shadowbox comes up, but the image doesn't display because the image file is zero length. The larger image for that particular story is broken.

FFDL doesn't try to use the ffnet thumbnail--it's just too small to be a useful cover.