View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 08:53 PM   #49
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Can you please try a search on words that have a soft-hyphen in them? It did not work with ADE 1.7.2 for Windows.
Fair point. The physical soft hyphens added by the plugin do cause problems with the search-within-book function of the Kobo. It's not something I use very often so I didn't think to test. The soft hyphens added by the Kobo's own software don't appear to cause search problems.

I guess every reader of German, or other language with really long words, would have their own opinion whether hyphenation or search was more important to them.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote