View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 06:49 PM   #52
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tugger View Post
I'm sorry to report I'm getting errors again, even though it does appear to be partly working. It created the mobi7 folder with all its files, and the .zip file, and the mobi8 folder and subfolders, but not the files in those folders.

This is with a tiny test file, which I could easily email to you if you give me an email address. The error message reads:
Quote:
calibre, version 0.8.69
ERROR: MobiUnpack - The Plugin v0.5.4:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "calibre_plugins.mobiunpack_plugin.extraction" , line 163, in unpack_ebook
File "calibre_plugins.mobiunpack_plugin.utilities", line 211, in unpackMOBI
File "calibre_plugins.mobiunpack_plugin.mobiunpack. mobi _unpack", line 970, in unpackBook
File "calibre_plugins.mobiunpack_plugin.mobiunpack. mobi _unpack", line 675, in process_all_mobi_headers
File "calibre_plugins.mobiunpack_plugin.mobiunpack. mobi _unpack", line 259, in loadSection
MemoryError
The mobi file is generated by the latest InDesign Plugin, v0.971.
Call me crazy, but isn't that the exact same error you were getting previously? The one that fixed itself and started working fine from then on?

Quote:
calibre, version 0.8.62
ERROR: MobiUnpack - The Plugin v0.5.1:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "calibre_plugins.mobiunpack_plugin.extraction" , line 163, in unpack_ebook
File "calibre_plugins.mobiunpack_plugin.utilities", line 211, in unpackMOBI
File "calibre_plugins.mobiunpack_plugin.mobiunpack. mobi _unpack", line 950, in unpackBook
File "calibre_plugins.mobiunpack_plugin.mobiunpack. mobi _unpack", line 664, in process_all_mobi_headers
File "calibre_plugins.mobiunpack_plugin.mobiunpack. mobi _unpack", line 253, in loadSection
MemoryError
Followed shortly by:
Quote:
Inexplicably the plugin now works perfectly every time. Even on the same book that it failed on before. Baffling.
I'll happily take a look the test file if you attach it, but I'm thinking that just like the last time... something other than the MobiUnpack plugin is at fault here. Perhaps the InDesign plugin produces buggy MOBIs under certain conditions? There has to be a reason it's (the InDesign plugin) still considered beta.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 09-14-2012 at 07:24 PM.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote