View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 06:16 AM   #11
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Hi, Jellby:

The Prince program works pretty well, and even though it doesn't capture the images (the whole relative/absolute path issue, which is a fair amount of brain-damage for me to edit and fix), it at least can generate multiple pdf's from the chapters at once, so I can send them to her and she can print them at her leisure...and I'll tell her to load FF and the epub reader so she can "see" the actual results.

I admit that I am just not quite enthusiastic enough to load cygwin in order to use your nifty epubtopdf script; I do have an older linux box still here in the house somewhere, but at this point, I've reached my limit of new scripts, LOL!!

Thank you VERY much for your help--the Prince program is really quite lovely.

n.b. - UPDATE: resolved the images issue, it works nicely; one bit of wonkiness with one pic, but this should solve my problems. Har!

Hitch

Last edited by Hitch; 06-16-2010 at 06:56 AM. Reason: Added note about images.
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote