View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 08:36 PM   #9
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by LARdT View Post
Well, I suppose you are thinking on development issues but I've consulted the Wiki comparison between RegeX ENGINES and Qt seemed to be the less powerful and flexible
Well the same reasons too. It's more powerful. I just thought maybe you wanted a specific feature from PCRE.

I'm also fairly sure PCRE will be much faster. I'll have to profile that to be sure, but I have a feeling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LARdT View Post
Anyway it has done the job perfectly after the initial surprise because of the non-standard (if there is such thing as a standard for RegEx) notation.
Actually that's me, not Qt. I like the "\#" notation, it comes from sed. I like sed.

When I get around to creating an options screen, I might make it user-selectable.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote