View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 03:46 AM   #19
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Ah Dreams, you are sooooo kind!!!!! Thank you so much.

I have at least one more tale in the saga that is floating around...I'm thrilled with your request to write more. Another reader or two has suggested I just go ahead and write an entirely new novel with the characters/world. Anything is possible I suppose...although I confess I am not a fast writer, so the idea of just sitting down and writing an entire novel about these characters isn't one to take on lightly!!!

Thanks for taking time to post your enthusiasm. It means a lot to hear from you!

Maria

P.S. When you say "shocked" I want to make sure you have the entire file--you mean shocked as in, "Hoping there was more" not, "this ended in the middle of sentence on some sort of weird cliffhanger...???" I can verify most of the file types, but if you downloaded LRF that happens to be one I can't page through because I don't have a reader for that file type!!! If you have any doubts at all, you should be able to access the HTML files from smashwords. You can jump to the end to check the file. Don't hesitate to contact me with any thoughts/problems/suggestions! Thanks again for your kind words.
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote