View Single Post
Old 06-23-2014, 11:50 AM   #1
DrChiper
Bookish
DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC, t1, t2, t3, aura 2 v1, clara HD, Libra 2, Nxtpaper 11
Question Polish books extension: Search & Replace

Polish books contains a number of actions, which actions can also be found in Conversions, and are selectable (on/off) to perform some minimum touching-up on a book.

One of the function I am missing (and thus would like to have ) is the Search & Replace option exactly as is present in "Preferences - Conversion - Common Options". By including it in "Polish books" you can conveniently touch-up some limited text in selected books at once. For instance, I always forget to rename <title></title> and to use then a "conversion" is overkill, while opening files one by one to edit them is an annoyance.

Is this some bright idea, or am I thinking nonsense?
DrChiper is offline   Reply With Quote