View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014, 10:16 PM   #15
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
40. I don't think the list is close to great, I mean Percy Jackson? I read it but it is not on my top 100.
It seems they are trying to make it a "lifetime of reading", hence the children's and teen books being a big part. I think if you surveyed middle-grade/teens right now, Percy Jackson would make top ten if not top five. In ten or twenty years, maybe not so much; time will tell.
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote