View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 10:33 AM   #184
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLeighs View Post

I am, however, a little disturbed that Amazon is still sending out the devices when they clearly haven't fixed the problem. As I mentioned in a previous post, I was pretty shocked at the difference between my original and the replacement. On my original PW, the font is clear and crisp, and besides the faint hues, the screen is pretty white. On the replacement, the text seemed blurry and/or washed out, the screen was yellowish, and there were brighter blotches of pink and green everywhere. Ridiculous.
I agree. It's disappointing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
Also, the issues may be more common than not, but most people cannot even detect them, so it may not be worth the extra expense for Amazon to even fix them.
This is my feeling as well. I do wonder what the next version of the PW will bring and if it will be consistently color hue free.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote