View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 02:57 PM   #8
Nexutix
Reading and reading
Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Infibeam Pi, iPod Touch 4G, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 2, Oneplus One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billi View Post
I think you are right with your question: with firmware 15.3 Pocketbook deleted the pdfviewer.
Oh! What caused them to remove it!? It's better that Adobe. Maybe they wanted to "debloat" firmware.

Anyways, I just successfully downgraded my firmware to 15.2 from firmware available at:

http://www.pocketbook-int.com/us/node/907
Direct link

I can use pdfviewer now. pdfviewer crops margins nicely when Fit Page Width option in chosen in zoom. Adobe viewer can't do so successfully. It feels a little faster also.

Thanks Billi.

Also, if someone comes across ".app" for it, please post here on MR for others.

Last edited by Nexutix; 09-29-2012 at 03:00 PM.
Nexutix is offline   Reply With Quote