View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 10:39 AM   #87
Peakcrew
Avid reader of sci-fi
Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo X61, Samsung Galaxy Note with Aldiko reader app
Quote:
Originally Posted by syber View Post
Nope, updated at home.
Here goes...

Device Instance path :USBSTOR\DISK&VEN_KOBO&PROD_EREADER&REV_0110\N905J 28300657&0

Parent: USB\VID_2237&PID_4163\N905J28300657

Hardware ID: USBSTOR\DiskKobo____eReader_________0110

Bought in Canada at Futureshop, a retail brick and mortar store.

Updated via Kobo Desktop

Software version: 2.1.1 _r42411, 08/24/12

And for the record I am a he.
Thanks, syber - I work in an environment where we are taught never to assume gender!

OK - the first ting I see is the 0110 hardware revision number, like mine and one other (WS64, maybe).

Could you send us the contents of the \.kobo\version file, too, syber (instructions here: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...0&postcount=27).

Thanks.

I'll update the database when I get home and post v0.0.2 up later this evening.
Peakcrew is offline   Reply With Quote