View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 09:59 AM   #44
kpw
Connoisseur
kpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Galaxy Note 8, Sony PRS-650, Sony PRS-600
Posted version 1.1.0 with the following changes:
  • 1.1.0 02/04/2011
    • Restructure plugin to make use of newly introduced Calibre plugin API. NOTE: The new API is only available in Calibre version 0.7.53 or greater, so to use this version of the plugin, you need to move to this level of Calibre as well.
    • Rework the preference store mechanism to use the recommended approach rather than the legacy approach I was using previously. The plugin should automatically migrate any existing configuration, so this should be transparent.
    • Added new feature to allow explicit management of profile order. The configuration dialog now includes "Up"/"Down" buttons for the profile list to control how profiles are presented to the user when using the "Book List" action (just a little thing that was bugging me, so I included it with this release).
    • Updated documentation to include new feature in preceding bullet.

Please note the new minimum Calibre level requirement (i.e. 0.7.53). Also, although my testing has come out clean, there have been some significant internal changes made in the plugin, so I can't gaurantee that some new bugs may have crept in. Please let me know if you run into any issues.

Thanks.
kpw is offline   Reply With Quote