View Single Post
Old 09-18-2020, 08:12 AM   #717
Victoria
Wizard
Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad, Kindle PW, Kobo Clara; iphone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
And The Wrong Lance is now available for pre-order. And will release at the end of October.
Thanks Charlie. It sounds like fun, in terms of getting to peek behind the scenes into their drafting process. Even though it’s tempting, I think I’m too impressionable to read it however . I’ll stick with the cannon.

I did just pick up their The Gate that Locks the Tree: A Minor Melant’i Play for Snow Season from Amazon though. From the description, it seems to delve into the tree’s extracurricular activities on Surebleak, which is a sideline I’ve been curious about.
Victoria is offline   Reply With Quote