View Single Post
Old 09-09-2015, 01:39 AM   #8
hildea
Wizard
hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Touch Lux (had Onyx Boox Poke 3 and BeBook Neo earlier)
Also on a list of kind-of-related-but-not-exactly-what-you-asked-for: "Good Omens" by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman.
There's a demon *) and an angel **) who have lived on Earth since the Fall. They are supposed to be enemies but have ended up best friends, and both of them have serious problems with the management above/below. Hilarious and serious, one of the best books I've ever read.

*) An Angel who did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards.

**) 25 And the Lord spake unto the Angel that guarded the eastern gate, saying 'Where is the flaming sword that was given unto thee?'
26 And the Angel said, 'I had it here only a moment ago, I must have put it down some where, forget my own head next.'
27 And the Lord did not ask him again.
hildea is offline   Reply With Quote