View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 01:19 PM   #1896
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
The Downpour price is $1.95. I think you must have looked at it before they changed the listing to the sale price.
Thanks - I made the correction.

That's exactly what happened. They certainly took their time changing it. This also happened 3 days ago, so I posted TBA instead of the book and planned to go back and post it once they changed the price. Then I forgot to do so. To avoid that problem for today, I posted it with the incorrect price so the offer was at least visible. Next time this happens, I'll just post SALE instead of the price.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote