View Single Post
Old 06-08-2017, 05:28 AM   #17
BobC
Guru
BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook 1, BeBook Pure, Kobo Glo, (and HD),Energy Sistem EReader Pro +
At the risk of putting in my opinion where others, better qualified, have expressed theirs I think the clue is in the name - Book VIEW. It's fine for viewing what you are going to see and does that job well; the problem comes if you try to use it for editing.

I used Sigil for quite a time before I discovered you could use Book View to edit. It wasn't long before I saw it wasn't a good idea.

Personally I tend to use Calibre's editor for most things but there are some things that Sigil does that Calibre doesn't and then I use Sigil for that.

The important thing is to know your tools and to use the most appropriate one for the job in hand.

BobC
BobC is offline   Reply With Quote