View Single Post
Old 02-10-2016, 12:42 PM   #213
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
I had the same issues with Midori. I assume it must have worked for twobob, but it ran like a slug for me.

(He says it was tested and works on the Touch???)

Anyway, I've been happy with Skipstone, I just remember to scroll before opening the keyboard.
Occasionally it crashes the framework on very complex websites, or just after using it too much, but I'm not sure if there is a solution to that regardless.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote